Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome To My ZENful World



Welcome to ZEN-ful and to the first edition of Zen-ful's
Weekly Blog!  This edition will be a "welcome to my world" sorta thing.  Let me start off by telling you a little about myself. My name is Shelley and I am 33 years old and married to a wonderful man. We have 2 great kids, a 15 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. We are located in the wonderful and scenic Pocono Mountains in PA. I started off as a Travel Agent in the hussel and bussel of the 9-5 world. After making all natural and eco friendly products at home for my family for many years, and after a lot of encouragment, I decided to take a leap and offer my products on-line! Scary as it was, I was never so happy and surprised at the reception I got! I started on Etsy.com and wow did it take off! I decided to make this my full time work and take my passion to a whole new level. And here I am!

ZEN-ful offers a wide variety of all natural home and bath products. Including soap, laundry and dishwasher detergents, room sprays, linen refreshers, sugar scrubs, lip balms, and so much more!

I am very passionate about the environment. I am a vegetarian and limit if any use of chemicals. As  Mahatma Gandhi  said:
  "You must be the change you wish to see in the world. "
I strongly believe that statement!  I hope to share a lot of great products and new ideas with you in the future.

In upcoming blogs we will be discussing new products from ZEN-ful, environmental issues, DIY lessons, reviews of other products, and lots of other fun and exciting stuff! There will contests and some product giveaways in the future as well.

Please sign up for our free newsletter and email list. You will receive special offers, get the latest updates and news as well as any new blog post.

Thank you for taking the time to check out ZEN-ful and welcome to my world!
Hope to see ya next week!!

Love and Blessings,

Shelley

P.S. Please check out our Etsy, new great stuff added every day!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ZENfulworld




No comments:

Post a Comment